Lexus 400H and XM radio

I just bought a new 400H, supposedly pre-wired for XM radio. I called the dealer today for a cost estimate, and was told that they had just had a meeting and considered installation of XM in the 400H to be contraindicated, because of the complexity of certain electrical issues. Does anyone know anything about this?

Reply to
Joe Melillo

Dealers all over the US are installing the Delphi XM receiver with no problems in the RX400h. You need another dealer.

Reply to
Travis Jordan