Lexus Focus Group

Good afternoon.

I have a client who is inviting car owners to participate in a very interesting project, this week (thru Sunday, January 22nd)

For 2 hours, you will have the opportunity to view some prototypes and drive a simulator of the next generation of high-end automobiles. You will be paid $225 as a thank-you for your time and trouble. This project takes place at a hotel conference center in New Jersey, only 10 minutes from the George Washington Bridge.

The only requirement is that you are the owner of any of the following automobiles (all 2000 or newer):

BMW, Series 3, 5, 7 or X Mercedes S or E Class Audi A6, A8 or S6 Lexus LS or GS

We have many time slots available this week. If you are interested, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

I promise this is not a sales presentation of any sort--strictly opinion research. All of your input will be kept confidential.

Thank you and best regards, David Leonard

Reply to
David Leonard

Really interested, You pay airfare from LHR?

Reply to
old man

Let us know if you get enough takers. My guess is that for the driver segment you're looking for, the opportunity cost of their leisure time is more than $113/hr, and it should be even less than that if you factor in commuting time to your location.

Reply to
Mack