Lexus L400

Can anyone help with a workshop manual on cd for the Lexus L400 my colleague has just purchashed on and has had no end of problems getting a workshop manual to correct some small problem. Did a similar post for him when he had an MR2 and lo and behold managed to find what he was looking for.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
David Hughes

I got mine from ebay.

MrCheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

I'd guess you can get a paper manual from Helm or Lexus. Probably pretty expensive, but such is life.

Reply to
GRL