Lexus newsgroup here, NOT toyota so Is Lexus involved?

I know that my 2006 Lexus 430 Ultima has had several (about 12000 worth) minor problems. One of these is an on-going front bumper proximity sensor problem. It is an obvious computer related problem, and the dealership does not even seem to want to get new parts in for it under warranty anymore. A couple of other of the problems have been computer related. So my question is - have there been any of the acceleration related problems reported for Lexus vehicles? The acceleration problem of Toyota does seem to be computer related. My own Lexus just sits for a second or so before taking off when I floor the accelerator, so there is some mild connexion there. I don't really want to debate whether or not my car has had problems, nor whether the dealership has been sucky or not, just want to hear if any Lexi are involved in the computer related acceleration problems.

Reply to
mcbrue

FYI, the plural for "Lexus" is "Lexus."

Lexus models included in the pedal entrapment recall are

2006-2010 IS 250 and IS 350 2007-2010 ES 350.

No Lexus models are involved in any computer related acceleration problems.

Reply to
Ray O

According to Toyota, no Toyota models are involved in any computer-related acceleration problems, either.

Reply to
David Z