Lexus Of Louisville

Ok, They called me after I sent them a little note expressing my displeasure over the sloppy oil change and door ding. They are doing the next lubrication free and taking the ding out free. What can I say? I hope they ream some technician's butt. The idea that it happened at all is unsettling. I learned a long time ago that money can't buy it love won't necessarily cure it. It makes no difference how much a person pays, the result can always be substandard. I will probably be the loser in the long run because someone will have a woody for me.

Bugsy

Reply to
Bugsy

Sounds like they did the right thing. I wouldn't blame the tech though. Its the porter/valet's job to make sure when you get the car back it's clean. S**t happens, let it go as the dealer did step up and is trying to make it right. You should have mentioned this at the time you picked up the car, they would have fixed it hten and the issue wouldn't fester.

Myles

Bugsy wrote:

Reply to
msb