Lexus replacement

I love my lexus, but sometimes wonder about a replacement. what could give the massive leap that I got going from an ordinary car to a lexus?

I think I've found it: Maybach 62

Anyone know anything bad? or are there too few anout?

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Elmo P. Shagnasty

Reply to
Buckshop LeFunk

Maybe one that doesn't have transmission lag issues when you press the gas? ;-)

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby

The Bently sounds nice.

Reply to
MCBRUE

Check out the new Bentley Continental GT....

Reply to
Stephen Clark

Maybach seems to be intended for rear seat passengers - not for the satisfaction of the driver -

i think you might enjoy a Bentley product more if you prefer to be in control.

just an opinion Kleviy.

Reply to
Kleviy

Well, I'll tell you right now I would NEVER buy a Maybach. I just can't seem to find one that matches my Gulfstream jet! By the way, any one know of a good place to get my monacle shined up?

Reply to
qslim

Oh realllly! You imposters - no one shines their own monocles! That is what the second butler is for. Don't you fakes know anything????

Reply to
MCBRUE

Oh no!!! I have been exposed!! Its true.... I have no monocle!! Its all a web of lies. I drive a used Honda... and it clashes with my gulfstream jet! PLEASE DON'T TELL!

Reply to
qslim

ok, that was cute...

i was trying to respond toa post from someone.

guess i placed in a wrong group.

Reply to
Kleviy

Maybachs are kind of non-descript in appearance. I saw a new Bentley coupe today, it looked pretty sharp. The Rolls Phantom is almost an embarrasment, a huge thing. In Las Vegas, one sees every gaudy, expensive car made. I'd like a Lotus Elise, please.

Reply to
MCAS NV