Lexus Seat Covers

I saw a picture of some RX300 seat covers on

and was wondering if anyone knows about this company and what their seat covers are like.

A.C. Farrel

Reply to
Adam S.

what`s the point of putting seat covers in a car that you purchased to enjoy the seats that are in there ??? why protect them for the next owner of the car ??? people think that they get better resale value when they sell the car.... What a laugh.....no they don`t....

Brett....

Reply to
Brett

Brett, I agree totally! I used to put in "protector mats"....old carpet over the mats. In the end, the car is only worth what the book says. Yeah, you might get $100 more or less, but you give up more in enjoyment while the car is yours than you ever get back in extra resale value.

Reply to
B. Newman