Looking to upgrade GS300 radio...

Hey... I've got a '98 GS300 with the Nakamichi stereo (with CD changer, cassette). I'd like to upgrade to one that had XM and perhaps held CDs in the base unit (rather than the changer), I don't care about the cassette. What I DO NOT want is an aftermarket "looking" radio. I'd like one that looked like original equipment. Does such a thing exist? I can't find one, but may not be looking in the right places.

Thanks for your help! Randy

Reply to
JaxDawg

Have you checked crutchfield.com?