LS 400 Clock/ heater

when it's below 65 degrees, my clock, temperature, and heater are dark and don't work for about ten minutes. Then, they all illuminate and start functioning. Any ideas out there? I hope someone has had this problem and knows what it takes to correct it.

Reply to
red2dr

What model year? Check Technical Service Bulletin ("TSB") AC001-01 titled "A/C Indicators Malfunction.

Here is a brief description of the bulletin: Owners of some 1998 - 2000 model year LS 400, GS 400 and GS 300 vehicles equipped with the Lexus navigation system may notice that the air conditioning system temperature display is blank on some occasions when starting up the car. In addition, the other climate control indicators will not illuminate, though the climate control system will operate properly. A logic change to the microprocessor in the multi-display unit corrects this condition

Reply to
Ray O