LS 4XX defect - any reason?

Is there some rational (or irrational) reason for the LS460 and LS430 not having a memory power seat for the passenger? I think even the Dodge Neons have this. Oh well ! The LS4XX do have memory power seats for the driver and for the back seat folks in the cars with the supreme back seat package ... Really usefull - makes me want to run right out and buy the supreme delux version for $94K - yeah, right! But they will never break down.

Reply to
mcbrue

Giga

And you, Giga, seem to be the typical Lexus Lover. Now that we have exchanged insults, perhaps you can explain why there is no memory function on the power seat for the passenger?

Reply to
mcbrue

I can't remember.

Reply to