LS400 98 - CD caddy

Anyone know who makes the cd unit in a UK LS400 1998? The CD caddy is missing. TY

Reply to
old man

Maybe Pioneer?

Reply to
old man

Probably. The part number is CRW1342-B. There are plenty for sale on ebay.com (USA). You might find that the price is not too bad from a UK dealer. I know when I broke my car aerial in a car wash the charge to replace it was £40, as opposed to the £120 that Jaguar charged me (I get distracted easily!)

Good luck!

Reply to
Telephoneman

Any one interested its not a Pioneer. Bit the bullet a purchased from Lexus - £37.00 I know $25 US, but we are in rip off UK

Reply to
old man