LS400 Gen I - Headlamp Adjustment?

New owner of a '90 LS 400. Love the car!.

The driver Low Beam is directed very low - almost straight down. I see one adjustment screw on top of the headlamp assembly but adjustments have no impact on the alignment.

Has the alignment bolt become detached from an adjustment assembly?

Are there other adjustment screws for Gen I LS400 low beam head lamps.

Thanks so much for any assistance from you experts.

Chip L Rock Hill, SC

Reply to
Chip L