LS430 Navigation Upgrades

Managed to get the 4.2V Nav dvd, tried to put into 01 LS430 and error msg reads "disc error, unable to read disc". What am I doing wrong?

Reply to
MagecD

"msb" wrote: > Probably because the new disk is for the Gen 4 DVD system and > your 01 has a > gen 3 system > > MagecD wrote: > > Managed to get the 4.2V Nav dvd, tried to put into 01 LS430 > and error > > msg reads "disc error, unable to read disc". What am I > doing wrong?

I?m still lost--what does this mean for me? Am I stuck taking it to a dealer? I need a different disk?

Reply to
MagecD