Maint Required Light

'05 RX330 The Maint Required light goes on roughly every 5K miles. Can the dealer change the frequency to every 7500 miles?

Reply to
JL

Since the factory recommended service interval is 5,000 miles, my guess is that the answer is no.

Reply to
Ray O

Initially, that's what I thought. However, there are 2 factory recommended service intervals 5K and 7.5K, hence the question.

Reply to
JL

The Lexus web site lists personalized settings for 2005 and later vehicles, and changing the maintenance required light interval was not among the customizable settings. Perhaps a call to your local Lexus service department would answer your question.

Reply to
Ray O

A screwdriver through the dratted thing might increase the time btween to infinity.

Reply to
mcbrue

Black electrical tape is all that is needed to fix this.

Apply directly above light and it will never be seen aga> A screwdriver through the dratted thing might increase the time btween > to infinity.

Reply to
Howard