Maintenence Schedule-1998 ES300 ?

Hi I recently acquired a 1998 ES300 with ~116k miles. The 90k scheduled maintenance was done. I can't find the maint schedule though. Does anyone have a link or a pdf? I need to know if it's due for plugs/tuneup. Best John

Reply to
John Fiegel

Try the "Owners" section at lexus.com or follow "Owners" section at toyota.com (use a 1998 V6 Camry schedule).

Reply to
Ray O

The US 2007/2008 Lexus sedan scheduled maintenance guide, as a starting point:

The US Toyota Camry schedule can be found at

mrv