More Tyres - Mk1 LS400

Does anybody have any opinions on Avon ZV3s for a 1993 LS400?

Getting a straight opinion from tyre resellers is nigh on impossible - I've had these tyres blessed as everything from the finest rubber ever to grace a car to a piece of garbage that should only be used on tarted up family saloons.

My options for tyres at the moment are:

Avon ZV3 Continental EcoContact Michelin Primergy Pirelli P6000

and numerous budgets that I'm loathe to touch for a car that's capable of

150MPH which I may well tread near occasionally (I occasionally end up driving on Autobahns)

Any thoughts on these?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown