My 2000 Lexus ES 300 Platinum Series repair history

My 2000 Lexus ES 300 Platinum Series [repair] history:

at 12K miles - a number of front-seat assembly issues at 16K miles - more front-seat assembly issues at 25K miles - rear-door power-window regulator at 40K miles - roof side-rail weatherstrip - Left Turn Signals (TSB)

I purchased this non-CPO vehicle at 42K miles. I obtained the above history/report by demanding it from my Lexus Dealer.

And here's what I went through:

- disc brake squealing ever since I got this vehicle at 44K miles - car stalled on startup (Idle Air Control Valve cleaned? Replaced? They kept my car for 4 days) at 46K miles - Right Turn Signals (TSB) [Why didn't they fix the right-side when they fixed the left-side?] at 48K miles - Half-day episode of Malfunction Indicator Lamp + "TRACTION OFF" warning light (unknown reason) - driver-seat slightly loose on track (Lexus tightened something to fix this [temporarily?])

at 49K miles - purchased Lexus 7yr/100Kmiles Platinum Extended Warranty

Not "perfection" by my standards, but I suppose it could have been worse like a funny transmission or something.

Reply to
Iona Camry