Naperville Motors in Illinois?

Anyone done any business with Naperville Motors in Naperville, Illinois?

Reliable?

They have a large number of interesting used used cars for sale.

- 303sq

Reply to
303squadron

Illinois?

Is that used twice? Or two different owners?

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

Reply to
David Z

Although I used to live not all that far from Naperville, in Lisle, I have never heard anything on NM. I looked on their website, and they have almost exactly what I want. That 1998 GS400 is it, except that I want the black interior. Black is the only exterior color in that year I like, but I don't like that light colored interior. And I don't want one of those useless, rear-view blocking, extra weight dragging rear spoilers. And I want those

16" rims, not the 17" kind-they cause a too-rough ride. And I don't like the wood steering wheels. And no need for the navigation system. I either know where I'm going, or I can read a map. I know I'm too picky, so it is going to be tough to find exactly what I want in a used GS4. NM's is close, but no cigar.
Reply to
Pud Knocker

hey, I'm going to be looking for one of those in a few months and I'm with you. I want a 98-00 with black interior, 16" wheels and no spoiler. Have not decided on the body color yet, need to see them all in person. If it comes with NAV - well I can deal with that.

Reply to
Dave Stone