nav system quit working

The nav system on my 2003,ES 300 quit working today. The lights just don't come on and the radio doesn't work either. I know where the fuses are but I don't know what the designations on the fuses mean. Does anyone know which fuse box the fuses are in. Thanks.

SloSaul

Reply to
slosaul

Look at the inside of the cover for the fuse box under the driver's side of the dashboard. There should be a schematic with the circuit descriptions. There should also be one in your owner's manual.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks Ray O. I looked at the fuse boxes and no fuses indicate Nav system. How do I figure out which fuses relate to the Nav. Two fuses I did check are RAD 1 and RAD 2 and these are both good. Any suggestions.

*************** OK, there is more than one fuse box. The fuse for the NAV in my LS 430 is labeled "TEL" and is located in the fuse box on the passenger side kick panel. If you can't find a fuse box in the passenger side kick panel, try under the hood.
Reply to
Ray O