Navigation - can it be added to car after purchase

All,

I just bought a 2004 ES330 with the CD changer package. I'm now wishing that I'd sprung and bought the navigation package. Is it possible to buy the navigation unit and install it in the dash yourself? Has anybody done this?

-Doug

Reply to
Doug

Go to CIRCUIT CITY and for $1000 buy a portable GARMIN STREETPILOT for about $1000. Circuit City will allow you a 30 day "" test drive" with a no-hassle return policy. This unit is a brand new model, which is a GREAT improvement over the older STREETPILOT III that it replaces. It has touch screen controls and sits neatly on your dashboard with a "beanbag" holder that plants it firmly. And the nice thing is that you can get a cheap camera case for it and take it with you when you travel by air. You can't do that with your car!!!

If you really think you want it and are willing to risk a more stringent "more hassle" return policy, you can buy it for $200 less at

B. Newman

Actually, I meant to be more specific: Get the GARMIN STREETPILOT 2610

improvement

Reply to
B. Newman