need advice for little things, nothing major on ls400 1992

hello, I got a 1992 ls400 as a gift. It was well taken care of and so far I've had to put a new battery and set of new tires. It rides very nice.

I've noticed the lights for the front foot wells as well as the center console (radio and temp controls) don't come on. During day it doesn't matter but at night it's hard to see these things!

Is it easy to fix this? Is there a little bulb somewhere that can be changed?

Thank you so much!

Oskar

Reply to
pheonix1t