need advice on good place to get rear spindle assy ls400

hello, part #s 4230450010 and 4230550010 these are called rear suspension carriers or spindles. where is good place to buy new ones? see a few used available with approx 100k miles. is it wise to buy used ones with approx 100k miles?

Thank you,

Oskar

Reply to
lexus

Spindles rarely fail so I would think that a used one with 100 k miles should be a safe bet. Why do you need to replace the part?

Reply to
Ray O

when braking the rear shakes a lot. thought it was disk rotors, but those got changed. mechanic says bushing in spindle is very damaged.

Reply to
lexus

I'm assuming that you are talking about the rubber bushings for the mounting bolts. Check to see if the bushings are available separately.

Reply to
Ray O