Need help

My friend is thinking of buying a used Lexus RX 300 probably 2000 or

2001 model from a private car seller.

The original warranty would have expired. I believe the warranty is 36,000 miles. Correct ?

Now, is there a way to buy another warranty at this stage ?

If so, can any anyone "recommend" any warranty companies that are reliable and solid ? What are the rates for such warranties ?

Any pointers on if I should or should not do this ?

Pls. let me know.

Thanks Anna

Reply to
Anna Baum

The original factory warranty was 4/50K bumper to bumper and 6/70K powertrain. You can find plenty of options on the internet (just be careful most internet companies are fly by nite operations so check them out) for warranties but check with your local Lexus dealer for availability and price first.

Myles

Anna Baum wrote:

Reply to
msb