New question about check engine light

Hi, I have replaced the air filter and reset the computer and my check engine light still comes on. Is there any other sensors I can replace before I have to take this thing into a dealership? Surely there is an O2 sensor or something. If there are any other sensors that typically go out or are most often the culprit for check engine (non blinking) lights coming on, please let me know what and where they are located. I want to try as many things as possible before I take it in. BTW- 2000 RX300 Thanks

Reply to
Archi1

Are you sure the check engine light was on because of the air filter; seems strange.

What do the codes read?? Take it to Autozone or PepBoys and have them read the codes...it only takes a second.

-

-- snipped-for-privacy@akaMail.com Anti-Spam filter in place--

Reply to
Curtis Newton