OD off light flashes

Since I got my LS400, after a few miles of driving the overdrive-off light would start flashing and the performance became Yugolike. The dealer said that a code was stored for #2 solenoid valve. I replaced the valve (piece of cake) and had a Toyota dealer flush and refill the trans. No more flashing lights and the performance improvement is phenominal.

Reply to
Randy Taylor