On TV today the dead guys car was said to be a Lexus!

TV today said the CaHiwayPatrolman killed by a rampaging car was done in by a Lexus loaner! So the car that did the killing was a Lexus, not a Toyota!!!!!! That means that we have to take cabs until we can get our two Lexi replaced by relaiable cars. Do the massive chunks of useless killer iron have any street value at all for trade? Why hasn't Lexus recalled the Lexi cars involved??

Reply to
mcbrue