OT: RAZR Cell Phone in Lexus LS430

OK, I am somewhat cheating here. My question is really not Lexus related. I do have an LS430, and just got a Bluetooth RAZR Verizon phone that works great. My question is about the phone...but I figured that there would be some RAZR owners among you fellow Lexus owners.

What the heck is "AIRPLACE MODE"?

Reply to
D.D. Pallmer

It's "AIRPLANE MODE" - which disables the wireless connection but leaves the games, camera, etc. functional.

Reply to
Travis Jordan