Pre-paid Lease versus Purchase

Currently looking at the 2009 IS. Since we will drive the car only

7500 miles a year, the dealer is suggesting a 3 year prepaid lease versus purchase. Since we have a clear title on our existing 4 year old car, the dealer says we could get the lease plus a check back for the difference so there would be no cash outlay this time around. We generally trade our car in every 4 years to maximize trade in value. Any thoughts, pro or con, regarding this? Thanks.

Alan

Reply to
AlanW

Under the current economic climate, and plunging vehicle sales & values its almost impossible to predict the future value if purchased, that said a lease will be a guaranteed amount

Reply to
OldMan