Problem with navigation

Sometimes when I am putting in a new destination even though the address button in lit it will not work (just as if it was greyed out) what causes that?

Reply to
W. Wells

Sounds like a bad spot on the screen. You should have the dealership check it out and fix it under warranty.

Reply to
Carl

Reply to
ixat

Reply to
W. Wells

The various Lexus I have driven would'nt allow a new destination to be input whilst the car was in motion

Reply to
MrGrumpy

You cannot input address data while in motion. Only home and emergency info

Reply to
Myles Bauer

Reply to
W. Wells

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:08:53 GMT, "W. Wells" graced this newsgroup with:

nope..my 02 requires me to be stopped as well.

Reply to
nospam

Slight correction: Yes, it will, below a certain speed. Not sure about the exact figure, but I think it's 30mph; below this, you can enter a new destination. I once asked a front passenger to do this for me when I was stucked in slow-moving freeway traffic.

Reply to
ixat