Question about Lexus Survey

I here you guys (and gals of course) talking about a Lexus Survey. Where can I get one? I am having some problems with the dealership that I bought my 2001 Lexus from.

Thanks!

Reply to
Russ

Lexus will mail you survey. The surveys go out on a random basis for service depending on what type of work was done. If you have concerns with the dealer you can call Lexus at 1-800-25LEXUS

Myles

Reply to
msb

After I've dealt with a dealership in regard to a purchase or a service visit, I usually receive a phone call or a form from Lexus querying my experience.

Reply to
bchargnon

Bcharg,

Which Lexus model do you have? I've heard Lexus treats the LS430 owners differently about some things.

John

Reply to
John Peterman

After service,I always receive a call from the dealer, but not from Lexus. I then receive a mailing from the dealer as well. I'm always told that I MAY receive a survey in the mail from Lexus (but I don't).

The only survey I've received from Lexus, was shortly after the car was purchased. I've received none from them yet regarding a service visit.

Reply to
njbok

I took the 2000 ES 300 I purchased recently to a Lexus dealer. I spent $290 there. I didn't know they had a survey, and they didn't give me a survey. But they did tell me my disc brake squealing was normal :(

If I received a survey, I would have complained that they listed "Dexron" on my invoice as the transmission fluid they used when they should have said "Type T-IV". That had me worried for a while, because I thought one of the monkeys that worked in a National Chain oil change place managed to sneak in and get a job at a Lexus Service department.

Reply to
Iona Camry

GS300. Hope to do an LS in the late fall.

Reply to
bchargnon