Re: Anything better than Rain-X these days?

^^ Nah, Vegas only gets about 6 inches a year, I'm told.

Reply to
Dave's

Dave's wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au:

That is true

Reply to
Colin

To everyone who responded -- Thanks for all the help.

Reply to
Cloud Burst

Guess there's nothing better than rain-x. And I was curious too. Have a brother-in-law who swears by it. He says just don't use your wipers or it takes it off. Hey, I use my wipers so I haven't tried it.

Reply to
Dave's