Re: Brand reliability--Perception vs reality

econceived-notions>

> > Brand Perception < Top 10 > > 1. Toyota > 2. Honda > 3. Ford > 4. Cadillac > 5. Mercedes-Benz > 6. GMC > 7. Lexus > 8. BMW > 9. Chevrolet > 10. Volvo > > > > Brand Reliability < Top 10 > > 1. Scion > 2. Acura > 3. Honda > 4. Toyota > 5. Lexus > 6. Infinity > 7. Subaru > 8. Hyundai > 9. Mitsubishi > 10. Kia > > > > yeah. That's right. The numbers show the reality.

Howing plowed through all of the posts -- or at least most of them -- I guess the conclusion is that there are no reliable statistical data vis "reliability." So, you go with what has worked for you over the years, I suppose.

Reply to
tww1491