Re: Check the Tires

I agree you probably didn't need them. My 03 ES is far more of a soft riding cruiser than it performance. I had a perfomance Mustang prior and got tired of feeling every bump in the road.. At the time they had an option where you could stiffen up your suspension for a performace ride. To my mind you should buy the type of vehicle for the purpose you seek instead of trying to get a luxury/perfomance sedan. I doubt if one exists but I have heard the BMW 535 comes close.

Reply to
Ice

What about a maybach? they outhandle, accelerate and brake the latest corvette !! yet are extremely luxurious.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful