Re: ES300 Time to replace battery?

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 23:25:23 GMT, 2001es300 graced this newsgroup with:

I think it is time to replace the battery in my 2001 ES300. Needed a >jump start last night (in the rain... why do battery alway fail in >crummy weather?) > >I?m planning on going out to buy a battery (Sear?) and put it in >myself. I?m not a ?car? guy. So are there any pitfalls that I need >to be aware of? > >Will I need a security code for my stereo? just yank and put in new >battery? Simple as that? > >Thanks for the help...

if you plan on keeping your far for a long time, get an Odyssey.

And yes, it's a simple swap out. You'll lose your clock time and your radio presets but that's it.

Diehard batteries are nothing like the old Diehards. If you're going to get a well known battery, I'd suggest an Interstate.

Reply to
max