Re: Lexus is not just a Toyota/ It's an awesome Toyota!

Sir,

In addition to your comments Lexus vs German Cars, there are a couple of things working against the Germans:-

  1. The Euro is high against the Dollar so a good chunck of your money will be "gone" in the exchange rate shuffle.

  1. The Germans have a long way to go to catch up to Japanese robot technology.Germans are still selling tolerances of a

1000th of an inch, where as Lexus is down to 1,000,000 of an inch!!!

I have worked all over the world including Japan. Let's face facts, when it comes to engineering Jappan is #1, and in Japan Lexus is #1.

Sincerely

lexusmaniac

I think that the Benz S class is a better car. Unfortunately, reliability is horrible, which takes Benz out of the equation.

be "gone" in the exchange rate shuffle.

Reply to
mvarchon

Actually, in Japan Lexus does not even exist. Lexi are sold as Toyotas in Japan, and they do not do well against German imports. Toyota is launching Lexus as a brand in Japan just now in hopes of getting better success.

Weird no?

- GRL

"It's good to want things."

be "gone" in the exchange rate shuffle.