Re: Mercedes E320 4matic or a Lexus GS300 AWD (new in 05)

Hello

I have both a lexus and a mercedes. To be honest the Lexus is the IS and the merc is the E-class but with diesel engine. My judgement go for the Lex. It is refined, reliable, more luxurious, better finish, and last but not least you are treated as a customer.

My merc 104000km and already second engine. Navigation failure, cd failur, parking sensor failure, it was in the garage already 4 times within 1 year.

The Lexus 124000km and still first engine, first exhaust, first shockbreakers and first driving belt. hey it is the best car I have....in the four years i have been driving it now it has only been in the garage for

2 times. but that was because of the CD player and about the door. which was slammed by the wind and had problem.....

Besides the new GS is the safest car on the market....with 5 Star of the EURO NapCAT test

cheers

Mike

Reply to
MIke Tjoeng