Re: RX 330 Related Q's

I had overlooked that one, thanks for the tip--will check it out.

If you have not looked at thePilot, I would. We are trading my wife's 01 RX > 300 for one. At less than 30k it is a better vehicle overall. > > > I'm looking into some of the mid-size, car-based SUVs and have some Q's > > about the RX330. I've seen the Murano and the FX35--Murano seems OK, FX > > seems to emphasize styling over functionality more than I'd prefer. I'm > > interested in the Performance/air-suspension option but the Lexus site for > > building an RX330 is quite frankly a pain in the ass. I'm not interested > in > > the DVD nav, or the rear entertainment systems. For those who've bought > the > > RX 330 what about it may you choose it? Also, it seems the HP is a little > > lower on the RX than some of the others. Is there a reliable

supercharger

> kit out or coming out for the RX? Thanks. > > > > > >
Reply to
Niles Standish

I looked at one a few months ago. Found it to be an excellent driving car. Very comfortable, but also very boxy in styling.

supercharger

Reply to
Stuck in Central Florida

Very impressive driving machine -- very stable -- runs on regular and performs well.

Reply to
twaugh5

I checked out the website, but I really need to see one in person--kind of reminds me of a Suzuki Samurai in appearance but the reviews are pretty good. I am really digging the RX 330 though.

Reply to
Niles Standish

That's the only thing I don't like about it....it is so incredibly drab to look at that I just can't get myself to like the thing, undeniably good as it may be...

Reply to
Mike