Re: RX300/RX330 Stereo Convertion to play MP3 files

I asked this a few month ago and the reply was "NO" it can't be done.

> sure wish is could be though > > > It is possible to perform a flash upgrade to the stereo system so it can > > recognize MP3 files? > > > > > >
Reply to
The Mailman

Don't think that can be done but you can buy portable MP3 players with FM transmitters in them that will play through your stereo. I've also seen MP3 players with really big hard drives that emulate a remote CD changer and can therefore be controlled by a head unit that's capable of controlling a changer.

Reply to
Jeff Bertrand

Reply to
The Mailman

Sorry, don't know the answer to that. Here's one of those on-board MP3 players though:

Jeff Bertrand