Re: Towing with Lexis RX 400h SE-L

Does any one know the towing capacity of the Lexus RX 440h.

> >Any experience or comments with this as a tow car would be appreciated, >dealer tells me the electric motors help with the mid range torque. > >Thanks >Philip >

Kerbweight 2040kg Max towing weight 2000kg see

Bill Lord I've taken a vow of poverty To annoy me send money

e-mail messages to bill hyphen lord at uku dot co dot uk ( Get rid of the spaces and use symbols for the hyphen at and dots )

Reply to
bill lord