Re: trac off + check engine warning 92 SC400 solution

Hi! every body ! I had the same problem for over a year and a half, and I took the car to many places, but nothing could be done: finally I fpund the solution by my self:

- I looked at the engine next to the belt (the long belt in the front that connect every thing ) Isaw a little black double-wire comming strait from the engine and it's going back inside: it was half scratched by the belt: so I attached together with some tape AND THAT'S IT

Reply to
xicadassilva