Re: Trans will not shift

uh...it's a ford (ford=fixed or repaired daily, or found on road dead)

2002 Ford Explorer has about 45,000 miles on it and will not shift. It has > a sealed trans with no dip stick would changing the fluid help? >
Reply to
Someone

I think replacing it with a Toyota would help.

Reply to
Viperkiller

My 2002 ES300 had a similar problem, it wouldn't shift into "D". Some little electronic part crapped out and had to be replaced (under warranty fortunately). So, while I agree with the concept that American cars are a crappy lot, even the almighty Lexus has chinks in its armor...

Reply to
Rumple Stiltskin