Re: TSB EG009-02 Info Needed

I am looking for clarification about TSB EG009-02. I have attached it to

> this post for those who want to read about it. I am not sure what a MIL On > condition is and how would the avg. person detect a problem that this TSB is > talking about?

MIL= Malfunction Indicator Light or...the dreaded check engine light. So, if your check engine light comes on with DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) P1125, P1128 or P1129 stored then this TSB applies to you.

-Tim

Reply to
Tim H.

Thanks for the info Tim.