Re: Verizon RAZR and phonebook transfer in a 2006 GX470

Never claimed the car was perfect, just that you're an asshole (which you kindly prove again and again for the whole world). Since I'm capable of being objective and showing both sides of an issue, perhaps you could demonstrate the same? Why don't you try (just once -- I don't want you to hurt yourself... or do I?) saying something good about anything? Doesn't have to be Lexus (I know how much pain you've suffered buying that Japanese piece o' crap). Anything at all would do. I await with little hope...

BTW -- If you could read, you'd notice that it's GIga, not GLGA, but I guess that's just another byproduct of the electro shock therapy you must undergo each day.

GIga (aka GLGA)

So GLGA the Great is having a problem with his lexus? Oh too bad. I > thought that couldn't happen according to GLGA. Oh well ... > > > >
Reply to
GIga

(((((((((Glga)))))))) SOOOOO good to see you here again with your kind, loving nature so in evidence. So sorry to hear you never had a mother who obviously would have had opportunity to call you GLGA at times, like for example when she was calling you in for a lovely family dinner. Oh well ... at least you survived your motherless childhood. Too bad about that piece of junkola you drive around. Cut the green creeping kudzu away from all the windows to let in more light and your outlook will turn more cheery!

Reply to
mcbrue

My mother died from breast cancer at age 52. Thanks for your kind words.

GIga

Reply to
GIga

Glad to hear you did have a mother, but sorry she died so young. So in future installments, we shall search deeper for causes of your loving personality.

Reply to
mcbrue