Re: Why aren't gas prices dropping?

Because Bush, Chaney and the others are oil men. Simple

Paid 138.9 yesterday to fill up the RX.

Reply to
DonB

Not so simple. It's more because the leftists have made huge inroads into American politics and we can't drill for our own oil. It's the dumbest situation I can think of in American politics. If you seriously read up on natural gas or oil you will find insanity beyond belief. Some examples are the myriad brews of gas required all over the country which basically serve no other purpose but to shorten supply. I could go on, but I'll spare everyone.

Reply to
Michael Gribbins

Reply to
Mike