Refurbish 12-CD Changer SC300

I have a 1994 SC300 and the 12-CD changer is having problems where now most of the slots are showing up as "ERR".

Is it possible to get it refurbished?

Reply to
bob

Yes, although I don't recall a 12-CD changer as a factory option. If it is a factory supplied unit, try United Audio in New York.

Reply to
Ray O

My Lexus dealer got me one for $200; it was a simple bolt in replacement that took me about 15 minutes.

Also, I had save these resources from earlier postings to this newsgroup. Don't know if the info is current:

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net can repair Pioneer CDs that are bad: I own a company in Maryland that repairs Lexus (Pioneer) changers. I would be willing to have you ship it to us. The usual 'reman' cost is $200 flat, plus shipping. Let me know if you want to go that route.

As far as aftermarket goes, there isnt much. You best bet will be FM Mod and isnt the greates choice.

Hi to the Group We are a repair shop that deals only with factory radios and CD players,changers. we have flat rate repair prices ,one price and no hidden charges. and units are totally refurbished with a one year "like new" warranty. We also sell or exchange your unit for a refurbished unit .Email us on our dial up line at snipped-for-privacy@dreamscape.com or call 315-735-1423

Reply to
Jay Alperson

Reply to
W. Wells