Roof rattle (1998 GS400)

I am trying to solve a rattle in the sunroof area (or slightly behind) on my 1998 GS400. Certain speeds and certain smaller bumps cause it. It is like water torture. Can anyone help? I saw an earlier post which refers to service bulletins. How can an average person research this.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

Mark Klebanoff

A good friend had the same problem in a 2003 LS. After 6 or 7 trips back to the dealer, the dealer, in desperation, replaced the sliding glass in the sunroof. That finally fixed it. According to the dealer they've since had to replace 2 others, all in '03 LS models.

Reply to
New Owner

Reply to
Mark Klebanoff