Run Flat Tires for SC430?

I am looking for a replacement for my tires. I have the Bridgestone Potenza

245-40-ZR18 Run Flat and they are very rough and loud. I am looking for a better tire or somewhere I can get the trunk kit so I can use regular tires. The kit is $1200.00 at the Lexus dealer. Anyone have any better place to get this? Thanks
Reply to
William Wells

Did you ever replace your run-flats? If so, with what? I am looking at Dunlop run flats as I have been told they are a substantial improvement over the Potenzas

Reply to
splipp