RX-330 and Goodyear Eagle RS-A Tires

I just completed a 3000 mile trip with my RX-330. It seems as though the Goodyear Eagle RS-A tires are really sensitive to pavement conditions. When the road was not very smooth I could every bump and shimmer in the road. It feels almost like one of the tires is out of balance but when the road was smooth the feel was equally smooth.

Has anyone else noticed this with the Goodyear Eagle RS-A tires?

Tom

Reply to
Nineback

I tried the Michelin X-One tires on my Buick Regal and they are fantastic. Not sure what new models are out but I'm impressed with those...

Reply to
Niles Standish