rx 330 setting radio station?

I just got a CPO RX 330 w/Levinson sound system upgrade, but when I push the button to set the radio station, it just selects what's already there. I tried turning the radio off/on, but still can't set radio station...any ideas?

Reply to
rktung

First, tune the frequency that you want to enter into a preset. Then, press the button for the preset # you want and hold it there until you hear a beep indicating that the memory has changed. If you just tap the button it will select what is already there so press and hold!

Reply to
Ray O

You are in RDS mode and you need to be in FM1 or FM2 to set the stations. Press the mode button until either FM1 or FM2 is displayed.

Reply to
greg