RX300 Dash noise

I have a persistant noise coming from the center dash of my 1999 RX

300, behind the audio control area. It sounds like a CD changer shuffling through the discs, but of course that is not it. Has anybody had this and discovered a fix?
Reply to
jarjar

Check the actuator on the right side. Look behind and below the glove box toward the center of the vehicle.

Reply to
Bo Yancey

How about posting what you find. I also have a similar noise. Mo

Reply to
Mo, Curly & Larry

I had a similar noise in my '01 RX. It turned out to be a defective heater fan, which was replaced, and all is quiet now.

Canada lexus.

Reply to
canadalexus

Check your A/C actuators. There's one behind the glove box toward the center of the vehicle that might account for this noise.

Reply to
Bo Yancey